The region was first settled by the Indians – notably the Arawak Indians to date their culture and lifestyle can still be seem and experience by travelers today on many of the islands. The list of Caribbean Islands and Caribbean Rentals are far too extensive for all to be listed here so our aim is to provide a reasonable picture to help describe all the top destinations and how understanding the region may be helpful.
- Bahamas (The most northern of the islands)
- The most popular of these islands are Nassau and Freeport.
- Cuba, Jamaica,Puerto Rico
- Hispaniola - Haiti (occupies roughly 1/3 of the island) and Dominican Republic (occupies the balance)
- Leeward Island
- Antigua and Barbuda,St. Kitts and Nevis
- British Virgin Islands – about 50 (mostly uninhabited)
- Anegada,Tortola,Virgin Gorda
- Windward Islands
- Dominica,St. Lucia,St. Vincent and the Grenadines,Grenada,Barbados
- Trinidad and Tobago
Curacao– The ABC Islands is located off the coast of South America
Maarten and St. Eustatius – in the northeastern Caribbean, below
and Guadeloupe – south of Dominica and a French overseas
Barthelemy (St. Barts) and St. Martin – on opposite side of island
(north) from Saint Maarten. The French and the Dutch peacefully
share this 37 square mile island.
Islands – south of Cuba
Turks and Caicos – north of Haiti, approx. 600 miles southeast of
in this group are the British Virgin Islands, Anguilla and
Montserrat listed above under Leeward Islands.
Croix,St. John,St. Thomas
So as you can see the Caribbean hаѕ everything and is well represented!
Caribbean Rentals is great vacation option that can fits any travellers requirement,interest and budget. We boost locations that are very glamourous, others that offer you beautiful seaside villas. Many of these
Caribbean Vacations | Vacation Rental St Lucia